This will be the first in a series of videos to you show you how to set up My Domain, Salesforce Identity, SAML, and SSO. This video shows you how to set up "My Domain".
From Salesforce Help:
Using My Domain, you can define a custom Salesforce domain name. A custom domain name helps you better manage login and authentication for your organization in several key ways.
- Highlight your business identity with your unique domain URL.
- Brand your login screen and customize right-frame content.
- Block or redirect page requests that don’t use the new domain name.
- Access increased support for single sign-on.
- Set custom login policy and determine how users are authenticated.
- Let users select an alternate identity provider from the login page.